Sunday, August 10, 2008

The cutest giggles/yucky poop day

Suvi is laughing and giggling now and it is one of the sweetest sounds ever! I am trying to get it on video and then I will try to figure out how to download it. But for now, she stops talking and laughing when the camera comes out! And I will post a picture soon of how chubby she is, I promise! Better yet, she is in her own crib right now, freeing me up to blog! (But, she wakes up every 2-3 hours all night long still. I am soooooo tired, especially since going back to work. Thank goodness I only work 2 1/2 days a week!
Markku has taken to the potty-but not BEFORE he has to go, only after. So yesterday he disappeared for a time and was real quiet. Kiri went and hunted him down and found him in the bathroom, on the toilet, no diaper. Good right? Well not when the poop was in the diaper! I laughed and was glad I wasn't home. Until this am when I was in the shower and he did it again! He came running in my bathroom without pants on, poop dropping off all over the house and smeared all over him too! It was not so funny that time! I guess I better get a book on potty training soon.

3 comments:

ColeBugsmommy said...

One of my favorite sounds in the world is a baby laughing. I hope you get it recorded!

Unknown said...

OK, Ukki babysitting maybe out for a bit. Things need to get back under control before I will step into the Markku mess! Glad others are there to help you out. I will be around to take him to SeaWorld and such, but taking his diapers off is a bit too much.
Ukki

Kiri said...

OH NO Markku did it to you too. I think he is ready to be potty trained. We just have to work on taking off the diaper before he goes. This will be a fun few months! As for Suvi, she is getting big so fast. Doing new things everyday. She is adorable.