Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

Well, it has been almost 2 years since I last posted an update. I have made my New year's resolution to be to start blogging again. I love being able to go back and see what we had done, and am sad that I missed a lot over the past 2 years. (Well, Facebook kind of replaced the blog I suppose).

Anyways, we had a nice New Year's-just me and the kids. Heikki was once again scheduled to work. After a really dry fall and early part of winter, we finally got some rain in Kyle. The kids and I went for a walk in the rain. It was really refreshing and got some of their energy out! We did have a New Year's party at our old neighbor's house. It was fun to catch up with them again, and the kids had  a blast playing with other kids toys!  Today, on January 1st, the kids and I had a pajama day. All day in pajamas! It was another cool, rainy/cloudy day so it seemed perfect.

We watched some movies, played some board games, played princesses with Suvi and I cleaned the house! Not super exciting, but still good to spend it together. Here's to a Happy New Year, and a year where I hopefully keep the blog updated!



No comments: