Saturday, May 25, 2013

See dat?

Kai is a talking machine these days. Sometimes I understand him and other times I am at a loss! He is in speech to help him pronounce things a little better, but he is doing so well I am not certain he needs it. I guess he does this thing where he talks through his nose, and they are trying to help him talk through his mouth.  But, some of the really cute things he says are:

"See dat?" for "see that" of course. He gets so excited and wants to make sure you saw what he saw! He is usually screaming this and then giggling or exclaiming in awe.
" I miss you" He says this whenever he sees me after I have been away or first thing in the morning. I love it!
"Sorry mommy" He really says this! On his own without prompting!
"I go payground" He loves loves loves the playground!
"I go swimming" He loves loves loves to swim.
"Markku did it"  It speaks for itself, but he blames Markku for EVERYTHING. Even when Markku isn't even around.
"Corbin comin?" He says this when asking if Corbin will be here soon (his nanny). Usually when I tell him we cannot go to the playground or swimming, LOL!
"I go mummo house" or "I go Ukki house" Everyday he asks if he can go to his mummo-ukki's!
"bye-bye. see ya later allgator" He will say this whenever he is leaving a place or someone is leaving.

He always runs everywhere too. He has the cutest run ever. He runs and wiggles his little hips, his legs going as fast as they can, and he jumps over every crack in the sidewalk or line in the road. It is really cute.  Usually making car noises or screeching tire noises. What a cutie that boy is!

Last weekend we had a great adventure with my friend Wendy and her kids. We went to Zilker Botanical Gardens where they had a Fairy Architecture exhibit. There were little fairy houses hiding along the garden trails. Markku loved it, despite having fairy in the name!

Here we are in the parking lot checking out lily pads.

What a cute bunch

These are some fun benches they had in the gardens as well.

Look at the girls posing! Oh and I should mention that Suvi had picked out a beautiful Ariel princess dress to wear to the gardens, but it had long sleeves and was full length and it happened to be 95+ degrees outside. So, I told her she probably needed to change and just grab her wings. this is the outfit she picked out! She is stylish...

Boys

Girls

My beautiful caterpillars! Oops, one looks to have her wings, so I guess she is a butterfly.

Here is one of the cute fairy houses we could actually see up close.

They are looking at some fairy houses hidden in the gardens

This one was hiding in a hollow log

Trying for a family shot minus our pilot

my cute little fairy. So sweet.

Suvi and her friend Cassidy taking a break in the rose garden.

And later that night we decided to have a movie night! We rented a redbox DVD, got some munchies at the store and had a picnic dinner in the living room. It was so much fun. We saw the Rise of the Guardians, and it was a cool movie. I just loved the tooth fairy, and her hummingbird helpers! It fit right in to our day.

No comments: